Restoring Tree Health in Charleston, SC
New Leaf Tree Service has more than a decade of experience with plant health care. Our certified arborist and highly trained crew offer preventative maintenance to protect the health and stability of trees and shrubs. We can provide a full analysis of your tree and soil health, as well as a plan for restoring plant health.
If you are interested in learning more about plant health care, call (843) 603-8696 to speak with an experienced member of our staff.
“Not only did they provide excellent work, but from contact to quote, to scheduling, to completion was top of the line.”Brent G.
At New Leaf Tree Service, we offer tailored plans for plant health care in Mount Pleasant, SC. Our ISA-certified arborist will inspect your trees, identify potential issues, and recommend a plant health care program to restore the health and vitality of your trees.
Get in touch with us today at (843) 603-8696 to schedule an inspection.
Your landscape is a big investment, and replacing large trees and shrubs is expensive. Invest in the health of your trees with a good plant health care program to protect your investment, the aesthetics of your landscape, and your property value.
Every tree is unique, which adds to their singular beauty. Likewise, the care that is needed is different for every tree and landscape. Plant health care should be customized to the unique requirements of your trees, including their current health and soil conditions. The services that are required will vary, depending on the health of your trees and specific conditions that need to be improved.
Plant health care programs often include:
- Fertilization: Fertilizer should only be used when absolutely necessary. Some trees do not need to fertilized. In other situations, too much fertilizer or using the wrong products can be detrimental to plant health.
- Pruning and trimming: Properly pruning and trimming your trees can improve air flow and help more sunlight reach the tree. This is good for the tree and surrounding landscape, as surrounding plants will have more sunlight when the trees are trimmed.
- Disease control: Trees are vulnerable to disease, which can weaken and eventually kill them. Treating and monitoring affected trees can help preserve them.
- Root collar excavation: The root collar is the part of the tree that transitions from the root system to the trunk. When the root collar is covered in leaves, dirt, or debris, it can cause the tree to become vulnerable to disease and slowly die.
- Insect control: Certain types of pests can be detrimental to tree health. Identifying and treating pest problems can restore and preserve the health of your trees.
Developing a plant health care program starts with an inspection from a certified arborist. The arborist will inspect your trees and their growing conditions. This information is used to identify disease, soil, pest, and other issues that are affecting the health of your landscape. Once the problem is identified, a plant health care plan can be designed to treat and monitor the trees.
At New Leaf Tree Service, we have built our reputation on outstanding quality of work, exceptional customer service, and a proven track record of safe working practices to customers in Mount Pleasant and Charleston, South Carolina.
Meticulous Clean Up
Excellent Job Site Service
WC & GL Insured
ISA Certified Arborists
New Leaf Tree Service has an ISA-certified arborist, hazardous tree credentials, and tree risk assessment qualifications. We can inspect your trees and answer any questions you may have about tree care and maintenance in Mount Pleasant, SC. Our recommendations and services are always tailored to the unique needs of your trees to help keep them strong, beautiful, and thriving.
Give us a call at (843) 603-8696 to learn how we can help with tree care and maintenance.
- • Mount Pleasant
- • Charleston
- • Isle of Palms
- • Sullivan’s Island
- • West Ashley
- • James Island
- • Goose Creek
- • Hanahan
- •North Charleston
- • Folly Beach
- • Daniel Island