Workman's Compensation Insured Tree Service Company Serving Charleston, SC
At New Leaf Tree Service, we recognize trees as nature’s works of art and care for them as such. We have an ISA-certified arborist, hazardous tree credentials, and tree risk assessment qualifications to deliver expert tree services. Our services are always customized to the unique requirements of your trees.
Contact New Leaf Tree Service at (843) 603-8696 for a free estimate.
“Not only did they provide excellent work, but from contact to quote, to scheduling, to completion was top of the line.”Brent G.
New Leaf Tree Service offers free estimates on any of our tree services in Mount Pleasant, SC. Our ISA-certified arborist, Jessica Pares, has the credentials needed to assess risk, identify problems, and recommend tree services to create healthier trees and ensure a safer environment for your family.
Get in touch with us at (843) 603-8696 for quality tree services from a skilled team.
The trees on your property enhance the beauty of your landscape and increase property value. Trees require proper care, regular pruning and trimming, and annual inspections to remain healthy and strong. Although the goal is always to preserve trees, there are times when a dead, sick, or damaged tree needs to be removed.
Hire a professional for tree services, such as:
- Tree removal: Trees that are dead, diseased, or pose a risk to a structure may need to be removed. There are permit requirements for removing trees, so make sure to get the advice of a certified arborist to ensure that all regulations and requirements are met.
- Tree pruning: Make sure tree pruning is performed by people with training and experience in a variety of techniques, such as crown reduction, crown raising, crown thinning, crown cleaning, directional pruning, and dead wood removal.
- Tree trimming: Keeping your trees trimmed will encourage healthy growth and development. The frequency and methods that are needed depends on the type of trees and their condition.
- Emergency removal: When a storm or heavy winds cause a tree to fall or become unstable, you could be at risk of serious injury or property damage. Don’t wait to call for emergency removal of storm-damaged trees.
- Palm tree maintenance: Palm trees should be trimmed at least once a year to maintain their overall health and appearance. Palm tree maintenance should include the removal of old palm fronds, seed pods, and loose boots.
- Stump grinding: When a tree is removed, a stump is left behind. In landscaped or conspicuous areas, the stump can become a problem. Stump grinding takes the stump and roots down to below grade to improve your landscape.
- Risk assessment: A risk assessment from a properly credentialed professional can provide valuable information about hazardous trees and proper care for sick or dying trees that are damaged by fungus, pests, or disease.
The tree services that may be needed depend on the type of trees on your property, their overall health, and any specific problems with fungus, disease, decay, or pests. The best place to start is with a professional inspection from a certified arborist.
At New Leaf Tree Service, we have built our reputation on outstanding quality of work, exceptional customer service, and a proven track record of safe working practices to customers in Mount Pleasant and Charleston, South Carolina.
Meticulous Clean Up
Excellent Job Site Service
WC & GL Insured
ISA Certified Arborists
New Leaf Tree Service has an ISA-certified arborist, hazardous tree credentials, and tree risk assessment qualifications. We can inspect your trees and answer any questions you may have about tree care and maintenance in Mount Pleasant, SC. Our recommendations and services are always tailored to the unique needs of your trees to help keep them strong, beautiful, and thriving.
Give us a call at (843) 603-8696 to learn how we can help with tree care and maintenance.
- • Mount Pleasant
- • Charleston
- • Isle of Palms
- • Sullivan’s Island
- • West Ashley
- • James Island
- • Goose Creek
- • Hanahan
- •North Charleston
- • Folly Beach
- • Daniel Island